These were the lines that came to my mind when I saw the image shown below:
Well going back to the classrooms,
the day started with Gibi teacher's class, during which she divided us into 5 groups, and gave us 5 topics to discuss and write a note.
After that we had our Art and Aesthetics class, in which Reju sir introduced us to two games that tested our concentration and agility. Then we had optional class.
What I did to strengthen myself? Simply exploring the unexplored by driving out my fears...well I will explain all those things in detail in the coming days..
Annual Sports meet
On these days we had our annual sports meet. We saw the rise of sportspersons of our college. In short it was a celebration of unity and sportsperson spirit. Also it gave us a first hand experience on how to conduct a sports meet. On 15th of September we welcomed our 67th batch with a warm welcome ceremony. It reminded me of my first day at MTTC. On 16th we had regular classes. What I enjoyed the most? the team spirit I felt during the sports meet ..truly it was a celebration of unity and love..